What are the maintenance skills of colloidal batteries?
The more important component in the generator set is the lead battery.
The stable performance of the lead storage battery can ensure the good performance of the whole equipment.
So how to ensure the stable performance of lead-acid batteries? This requires the maintenance of the battery.
First of all, the lead-acid battery should be connected correctly to prevent a short circuit.
Lead-acid batteries should be placed close to the generator set, so that the battery connection line will not be too long,
and the battery should be placed in a place that is convenient for maintenance.
When the battery is connected to the generator, we should connect the positive electrode first, and then the negative electrode.
When the load or shutdown, we should disconnect the connection in time to prevent the battery from short-circuiting the positive and negative poles.
Although today’s storage batteries have been greatly improved in terms of structural design and the use of raw materials, their performance has been greatly improved.The reason why the battery cannot reach the designed service life:
Many maintenance-free lead-acid batteries with excellent design and materials have a theoretical life of 15-20 years or more for floating charge.
But the battery that can really reach such a life in use is probably very few.
Take for example, lead-acid batteries for dry charge and low-maintenance starting that are widely used in automobiles and motorcycles.
the design service life is more than 4 to 5 years,Through investigation, it is found that the above level is rarely reached,
Most of them don't work in a few months to a year. The reasons are as follows:
1. The design of charging equipment is not perfect and it is inconvenient to use.
2. The battery cannot be recharged in time after discharge, especially over-discharge can cause fatal injury to the battery.
3. The product quality of a few manufacturers is inferior and shoddy.
Solar energy storage battery
1. If the new battery is not charged for the first time or directly charged with high current, its service life will be shortened.
The new car battery can be installed and used only after the electrolyte is filled and the low current method must be used for the first charge.
2. Ignore the vent of the battery. If it is not turned on at the correct time, the gas generated during use cannot be discharged, and the internal pressure of the battery will be too high.
3. The battery is left without charging for a long time after adding distilled water, which will cause the battery to self-discharge or damage the battery's polarity.
4. The charge capacity of the battery does not match the engine, causing early damage to the plate.